Green Background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2nd Weekend of Artemesinin

Well, I am taking 400mg of Artemesinin 3x a day for 2 days in a row.  Next weekend I will take 500mg of Artemesinin 3x a day for 2 days in a row and then take a week off.  I didn't have any symptoms the first night after taking the Artemesinin but the 2nd night I woke with vivid dreams and this morning I woke with a vivid dream.  So that is 2 nights in a row of vivid dreams.  The first night I also had some hot flashes along with the dream.  I have also had darker urine in the morning.  The vivid dreams are definately not the norm for me.  I am not a dreamer. Period.  I will see if I have another one tonight or if they are over for the week.  I am taking notes of all my symptoms and the days they occur on along with all the supplements, herbs I am taking that day so I know exactly what is going on and can track patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment