Green Background

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Treatment Break

Well, I haven't been doing any of my lyme treatments for the past two weeks since being in Hawaii and having my mother-in-law here on vacation. I am on Doxycycline (until two weeks ago) and so I can not be out in the sun. I wanted to be able to participate in their outdoor activities and so I have been off of the medications. I actually needed to participate because we have four kids under the age of 10 so I actually needed to be an active part of the daily schedules here. Now that she is gone, I am ready to start up again. I took the herbs for two days in the middle of our time here and I was conked out with fatigue big time. So I will be starting those up but I may have to wait a bit. Christmas is in a couple of days and we have a flight from Kona to Oahu and then to Perth, Australia on Christmas Day. That will be an 14 or more hour flight so I think I am going to have to start back up after we land on the 27th. I may be able to do just the herbs now and then add in the Doxycycline and the Rifampin when I arrive. So that is my update. I know I haven't been posting much as of late, but I have been really busy having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment