Green Background

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tomorrow Will Start, Byron White A-Bart

Yes, my LLND wants me on A-Bart.  I will no longer take rifampin but I will take A-Bart.  I haven't had Bartonella symptoms for over a year but I did the bart treatment and now will test with the bart herb as my LLND wants to.  No biggie.  Other than, in preparation to take the A-Bart, I opened the bottle and it is stinky!  It smells way worse than the A-Bab.  The A-Bab is spicy but the A-Bart...stinky...and I am not looking forward to drinking that. Yuck.  So I think I will only go through one bottle of it and be done.  But the A-Bab, I will continue through the treatment.  So tomorrow I will add in the A-Bart, then the Ceftin, then be ready in a couple of weeks for my LLND appointment where we will take Babesia meds.  And I am keeping my fingers crossed for the clindamycin and malarone.  That is what I want to take based on my research and thinking it through.  Much prefer the pills to taking the liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment