Green Background

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Go-Getter Creative

That is how I would describe myself.  I was always go, go, go. Onto the next project.  Always making something, designing something, organizing something...living.  LIVING. 

Which has got me thinking?  How much of this slugglish, relax in the easy chair, get nothing accomplished all day person is just being ruled by Babesia.  I am starting to think these elements of my disease are that infection.

I received my A-Bab and A-Bart in the mail today.  I have Ceftin to start as well.  I will be starting all these things soon.  I  am just not on my Tinidazole Pulse right now and am about to start so I want to add back in the Tinidazole and then add these things so I am not confused how my body is reacting to what medication.

So now I am daydreaming.  Lyme patient daydreaming.  The kind where you dream of the person you were, you still ARE.  The person that you take all these medications to become again...or to be released to be again.  I am dreaming of keeping moving most all the day.  Just getting stuff accomplished.  Don't get me wrong.  I SO appreciate the fact that my husband has a job that pays enough to allow me to stay home as well as feed and clothe our four kids.  I appreciate that I can by lymed-out-lazy when I need to be (which unfortunately, like on days like today, which is the second day of my monthly present, I am taking advantage of).  But I don't want to be lazy.  I don't want to feel the constant need to just sit down in a chair.  After the morning rush of getting four kids off to school (lunches packed, wake them up, brush their hair, make them breakfast, drive them to school, finish up any last minute homework they may have missed) I just come home and sit down.  And watch TV for an hour or two and vedge.  Completely.  That is my normal routine.  Sometimes I mix it up and go for a walk if I am feeling energy or maybe I go for a walk a little later.  So, I am wondering will my lymed out laziness leave me after all this treatment?  I hope that answer is yes, because I certainly don't want it to be the new me once all this treating is done, assuming I have a ending point in the future.

That's all for now.  Got to help the kids with homework....

PS - The reason I got to think about this laziness is that I realized it feels a bit stronger after I got rid of the Bartonella.  Like somehow, with the Bartonella now gone and out of the picture, the Lyme and Babesia have come to the forefront and I am facing them head on.  And one of the symptoms is....sluggishness, low energy.  Honestly, I really shouldn't be calling it laziness because I think laziness is usually people wanting to be lazy, and I don't.  All the time I dream of being more productive than I am.  But hey, I have gotten this far, with four kids under the age of 11 in tow and a husband who is busy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment