Green Background

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Klinghardt Parasite Protocol

I found the following parasite protocol on the internet and I am going to ask my doctor about doing it first before we do the babesia treatment.  Theory would be - work on the big parasites (if I have them) and then down to the little...the babesia all the while continuing Lyme treatment:

Biltricide (600 mg) twice daily for two days
-Ivermectin 12 mg one tablet four times per day for fourteen days (take at the same time as Pyrantel Pamoate)
-Pyrantel pamoate, 1000 mg per day at bedtime for fourteen days. Fill at Key Pharmacy
-Albenza, 200 mg (after completing fourteen days on Ivermectin and Pyrantel). Two tablets twice per day for fourteen days
-Alinia 500 mg (after completing Albenza)- Two twice per day for fourteen days
Order of treatment: Biltricide-Ivermectin-Pyrantel-Albenza-Alinia

My Synopsis of his protocol is: 2 Months
2 Days - Biltricide
14 Days - Ivermectin
14 Days Pyrantel
14 Days Albenza
14 Days Alinia
 
I would add to it on my own: 1 Additional Month of
30 Days Humaworm
 
So that would be 3 months of anti-Parasite treatment.  We'll see what my doctor says.

No comments:

Post a Comment