Green Background

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tired of Treatment

I just want to be all better.  I just want to be me.  There is still so much ahead of me that I have yet to do.  Haven't tried.  There are things beyond me that once I am better I need to turn my attention to.  Health issues in my family.  My husband has things that could stand being tested.  One of my little ones has ADD type symptoms and I would like to take a look at that nutritionally.  Another one of my little ones has eczema and I would like to take a look at that too.  It is hard to focus on them, when I am constantly in treatment.  Today is one of those days when I just want to be done.  Better already.  I am not complaining.  I am really grateful for the progress I have made.  My feet don't hurt all the time.  My brain isn't confused or psychotic.  I am not anxious.  But I am still not me.  As I write tonight, my vision is blurred and I can barely make out the words as I type them.  I feel lethargic.

I have been researching Dr. Amy Yasko's Nutrigenomics panel that is $495.  It looks like it would be helpful to me and my family members but it is ALOT of money.  I just need to do it.  I am too blurry minded to say why but basically I really need to help my body detox from this disease and want to make sure I do it right.

There are other things I want to do too.  Try out cholestryamine for detox.   Try the Humaworm anti-parasite treatment.  Start the Biaxin and Malarone that my LLND just prescribed although she forgot to call in the prescription so I sent an email to remind her.  But I can't start all at once otherwise I won't know what is effecting what.  So I need to take it slow.  One step at a time.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment