Green Background

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Herx

So I ran out of Lyme herbs right before I got the flu so I went one and a half weeks without herbs while having and recovering from the flu.  I am totally frustrated that treatment stopped for one and a half weeks because it is another setback.  Well, I had to reset my neurotranmsitters after a week of the flu as my tyrosine was way down but was alleviated by taking more of it.  I got that all sorted out and was feeling better so 3 days ago (72 hours to be exact) I re-started the herbs as my order came in.  So right now it is 72 hours later and I have breathless nervous feelings.  Yesterday I took a two hour nap in the middle of the day and last night I stayed up until 1am and my feet were really sore.  I am hoping this is a herx because when I started the herbs a couple of months ago, I had a day of nervous anxiety at the 72 hour point that went away after one day.  I sure hope that today offers the same experience.

1 comment: