Green Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Symptoms

I just wanted to update my current symptoms.  I have been taking the Green Dragon LB Core Protocol for 3 months now (minus 1.5 weeks where I ran out).  Initially, I felt worse on it, then much better, and then I got the flu, and now I just feel worse on it.  I am not stopping though. I think this is a journey that takes a LOT of perserverance!  So right now I am at Level 3 of Buhner Herbs 9 caps of the LB Core Protocol 3x a day.   I also am taking Nattokinase with it. 

Current Symptoms I am having:
Morning Anxiety/Fear (ugh!)
Diarrhea
Vibrations
Shooting Pains in Joints (a little)
Headaches (moderate)
Head Congestion
Numbness (a little)

All these symptoms are ones that I have had in the past that I haven't had in a long time until I began treating with the LB Core Protocol.  I think it is because it is working that I am having these symptoms.  Taking all the vitamins and supplements in the past is what has kept my head above water - and what continues to keep my symptoms from being absolutely horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment