Green Background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Lately

Well, for the past 3 days I am feeling better.  Today is my very best day - I woke up feeling peaceful and happy and rested.  Love that it is Saturday and I got to sleep in.  We are packing a bunch of healthy snacks and going to be heading to the beach shortly - today it is supposed to be 74 degrees so we are making the most of it and our last few months here in Australia.  It is just so nice to not wake up having a feeling of being sad or lonely which is a feeling I have been waking up to the past few weeks.  It fades away as the morning goes on but this morning I didn't wake up with that feeling at all so that is nice!!!!

Yesterday I added in Artemesinin.  Today I am going to try to take 3 capsules 3x a day.  I believe the Klinghardt protocol for this is: 5 capsules, 3x a day, 2x a week, for 3 weeks with the fourth week off.  I am starting a little lower than the 5 capsules because I want to gauge my reaction just so I don't over do it.

As of now, I am still taking Level 3 Buhner LB Core Protocol Herbs.  I have been taking them now for 4 months!  Symptoms that I haven't had in a long time (!!!!) I began to have again.  But I know that LLMD's look for an increase in symptoms to judge the effectiveness of a treatment.  If there is no increase in symptoms then they either switch up the medications or consider that someone may not have Lyme and have something else.  So increased symptoms is a good thing.  It just doesn't feel so good.

I think the hardest symptom I have had is the depression.  I have always thought that the nervousness I get in my stomach was hard but the depression is just so tough emotionally.  And these symptoms I don't get lightly.  But it passed and here I am.  Feeling so good today.  And so happy. 

Okay.  Back to what I am taking.  I will just list it.

Green Dragon LB Core Protocol - 9caps, 3xday
Zhang HH2 - 1 cap, 3xday
Zhang Circulation P - 1 cap, 3xday (Just added in 4 days ago)
Allergy Research Artemesinin 100mg - 3caps, 3xday, 2 days a week, 3 weeks on, 1 week off

PLUS!!!
All of my vitamins I take on a regular basis - I know these are what help me get through the herxes.  I would be ONE BILLION TIMES WORSE without the vitamins.  I have these listed on my the sidebar of my blog and I religiously take every single one of them!!!

Now. Time to get dressed and ready for the beach!

(BTW - Not sure I am going to start the antiobiotics until I get back to the US - we are soon going into the sunny season here in Australia and Doxycycline, which is first on my list, causes sun sensitivity and not sure I need to deal with that!  Thinking about it...)



No comments:

Post a Comment