Green Background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Over it. I think.

Well, the nervousness (fear, morning anxiety, whatever you call it) went away for 3 days!  Yes, after 26 days of constant morning fear and anxiety it died down.  I didn't know if I would see the day.  So that is good news.  However, today I had nervousness hit my stomach at about 1:30 in the afternoon so that is different.  I also have a white painful dot at the back of my throat that looks flush with the rest of my throat but hurts.  Looked it up.  Could be a "throat ulcer" kind of like a canker sore.  I was hoping, my nervous free days would last a bit longer.  However, 4 days ago I added in HH2 so we shall see how that goes.  Am getting a yeast infection as well.  Fun stuff.

Current Symptoms:
White painful spot at back of throat
Blurred vision during the day today - I usually get blurred vision at night if I get it all so during the day is different.  I found it hard to focus on words as I was trying to read them.  I think the blurred vision has to do with neurotoxins.
Nervousness - had a 3 day break after 26 days and felt it again today
Neck Soreness - Tingling
Tingling in my left Foot
Sore Soles of Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment