Green Background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Away

Oh I am so glad I took a weekend away.  We took the kids whale watching and hiked through an ancient cave that was huge!  We spent nights by the fire and did a wine tasting (just tiny sips for me!) and it was just what I needed to take my mind of all the situations at the kids school that had me down.  The down side is that I didn't take my vitamins for 3 nights and only took Level 2 of the Buhner Herbs for 3 days along with the HH2.  Today I experience nervousness in the afternoon and it majorly increased when I took the herbs with the HH2.  It has died down now.  I had a great weekend.  And with the nervousness - I just tell myself that this isn't real and to work through it which I did - cleaned the house, did laundry, read to my daughter, did some math stuff with my son.  That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment