Green Background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nerves that come and go and Mama Drama

So for the past 5 days or so, I have not had morning nervousness every morning until 12 or 1 in the afternoon so that is a huge sigh of relief.  But today I awoke with it so we will just see how it goes.  I haven't changed anything and I am not doing anything different so we shall see.  Right now I am charting all my symptoms to see if I can identify cycles.  It seems that my massive morning nervousness for a month straight (nice feeling, huh?) is most likely Bartonella.  I had nervousness in the morning 4 days ago.  I am hoping as I write down every symptoms (I have letter codes for each symptom that I write on a chart) I will be able to see if it is Babesia, Bartonella or Lyme that is causing the Herx.  After adding in the HH2 the morning nervousness seem to die down but it could be merely coincedental.

Even thought I haven't had morning nervousness - I have had a heck of a week.  And not so much in a good way.  We are moving next year and my daughter has been doing playdates back and forth with a girl and when I told her mom that we are moving at the end of the year - the playdates seem to halt a bit.  I understood it.  Then she began scheduling playdates again, which were between her daughter and mine but right at the last minute, she would add in another girl (which is fine, but different that what she had been doing) and it seems my daughter turned into the third wheel.  Her daughter wanted to come do a playdate at our house, and we scheduled it, and she changed her plans, and scheduled it again, and she changed her plans so that her daughter didn't come to our house but instead scheduled it at a park.  I don't know. I  just feel pretty weird about it all.  Especially because this lady knew just how much my daughter wanted to have her daughter to our house and also because her daughter really wanted to come to our house.  But then the next day she offers to drive my daughter to a party.  I don't know - I feel a little hurt and confused.  Truth be told, I have been a bit hesitant to have playdates at our house, just because all of our toys are in storage in another country and we have only a few toys here and maybe, she picked up on that and that is why she was avoiding having her daughter come to my house.  I also am hesitant because of the Lyme never knowing how I am going to feel and if I am going to be feeling well enough to have a conversation with the mom should she choose to stay while her daughter plays.  And Lyme Disease and having the house clean. Etc. Etc. Etc.  I don't know.    I think I just need to get over it and realize people have their reaons and I may never understand. I just have to understand it comes from her concern of wanting her daughter to have friends next year and not just play with my daughter, which I totally get, but it just ends up feeling weird.   On top of that, the kids who my son who has been playing with every day decided not to play with him anymore and someone told my oldest son he had "leprosy".  This is a kid from our church and whose mom works at the school.  It has been a TOUGH week.  So we are going away for the weekend, just so I can clear my head of all the hurts of this past week and get some fresh, beautiful air and get the kids and me away from the drama.  We had a great last quarter of school - with NO drama and the kids playing well with everybody and I don't know about you, but it hurts me when my kids hurt :-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment