Green Background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Blogs

Sometimes I forget what it is like to be well. Not really but sort of. I have a few blogs I am fond of reading. They are blogs of women who are devoted to their families and have energy to go and do and make it all happen. These days are not those for me. I am certainly accomplishing much more than when I was in the thick of it all not knowing what had hit me but I am certainly not at the pace I was. I love to see all the decorating, creating, organizing, cooking, family outings that these ladies do. When I read their blog I feel like I live vicariously through them. Of course not really. But the very reason I read their blogs is because they are living a part of me that I cannot live right now to the fullest and so it makes me feel a little more complete just reading about them doing the things that I would be doing if I was 100%. And it also fills me with longing. Longing to just live life with energy filling my body down to my toes. With those creative juices that I knew so well, and felt admired for, running through my fingertips again. For the patience to prepare a meal for hours so that it would ooze deliciousness and be gobbled up in one setting. But for right now I enjoy reading about it. Until the bend in the road and it is my turn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment