Green Background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pain in the Neck!

I think that phrase must have come from people who have lyme. Hah! Well, I know that is not true but guess what - today my neck hurts and my feet hurt. So much so that I clean for about 5 minutes and lay down for ten. My kids are having their friends over today after school but because I haven't been feeling so hot I haven't been after then to clean up after themselves nor have I been cleaning up much myself which means I am doing all the cleaning up by myself today. With four kids in a three bedroom townhouse it gets messy really fast - especially when mom doesn't even have the energy to get after them to do so. Anyways - I just took a triple dose of smilax. I felt like before when I took it, it really alleviated my neck pain. We shall see. Right now as I am writing I am resting my neck on a bag of ice while laying back in an armchair. Thats how I take my 10 minute breaks between cleaning. Whine. Whine. Whine. I know. I would like to be totally positive on this blog but right now it's a bit tough. I guess it is better to whine on a blog than whine all day long to all those around you (which unfortunately I did this morning). I am looking forward to seeing what my neurotransmitters in light of all my antibiotics and all the stress from the move. It will be great to see what amino acids I need to take more of in order to keep my mood and body feeling good. Anyways, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment