Green Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ha-Ha!

Well, I went into my doctor today after 3 months of being away. You know the one who tests my 5htp levels and tells me how much I need to take all for just $10 a pop rather than the $300 it would normally cost. Well, the last time I went in he didn't want me anymore because I was using herbs to treat lyme. So this time, I prayed he would forget about it and as usual...he did. So we tested today for my neurotransmitter levels and I told him I am taking antibiotics and he agreed that they could change my neurotransmitter levels. Not one word about not treating me because of the herbs. To be true, he didn't say he didn't want to treat me, he just said to not come in as often. Well, I didn't come in and now he wants to see me in 2 weeks. Yay! Sometimes it pays to have a doctor who forgets who you are every time he sees you because he sees a billion patients a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment