Green Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Back Hurts!!!

So I am not much of a back pain person. Fortunately. I know when people have back pain it can be really torturous. Well my back is really sore today. I had a flat tire on the way to the DMV today and my 4 year old daughter was in the car with me. She was talking and talking and I just wished she would be quiet. She is so lovely but I just needed quietness and peace. I think I may be coming down with something because when I start feeling ill, I often get back pain, sore hips, etc which I have now. I think the Lyme does it as well. Anyways, darn it, I want to feel 100% especially when I am getting ready to move and it frustrates me to not feel so. If you have been reading my blog, and it seems like I am not as great as I proclaimed myself to be from all the vitamins I took, well you are 50% right because I am not...now. I was then! But, after beginning the Lyme treatments I have been struggling a big more although I think anxiety is getting better. It seemed to be getting worse there for a while but maybe I really did have Bartonella and this Rifampin, Doxycyline combination is effective against it. We shall see. I am pretty sure I will get anxiety pretty bad once I start the Tinidazole though. I got it pretty intensely within a few hours of taking it so I am thinking that will happen again. So what I am thinking is I have Bartonella related anxiety and then Lyme related anxiety and they are two separate entities. But at this point, I am not too sure but that is my best guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment