Green Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nausea for 6 days

Well, it's not been fun having nausea for the past 6 days. It began with the first day of my monthly cycle and has continued on even though my period has stopped. I did have watery diarrhea the first two days which has stopped but the nausea has continued on although not as bad as it was. It is a bit worrisome to me. I am not sure if this is a herxeimer reaction or if I am getting a c. difficile infection that needs to be ameliorated. The problem is that the medication which I believe treats it (Tinidazole), is the one I am delaying starting until after we move to Australia because the side effects are too strong for me to handle while trying to pack the whole house, take care of all the administrative details, care for 4 children under the age of 9 while being married to a man who is busy with work. Anyways, I put an e-mail into my LLND to schedule an appointment so that I can get some lab work done and check my liver and kidney functions as well as test for c. diff just in case there is something giving me nausea. If I have c. diff I will need to go on that medication sooner than later and I don't know where that leaves me with the house. I may need to fly someone out and have them start packing for me because I am not sure I can do it while I am on that medication. No matter what, we will get through this and we will move. I don't think it is c.diff. It could just be that I haven't been taking my liver herbs (I ran out about 2 weeks ago) and maybe that is what is giving me nausea? I have no idea. I just know it is a new symptom. So that is all for now. I have also been pretty tired too and so it is hard to push through that. I want to work really hard but I have a hard time pushing myself to do so right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment