Green Background

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Artemesinn Update

So,I added Artemesinin a few days ago. Yesterday and today my muscles felt all sore, as if I had run a few miles and was recovering from it. Specifically my quads and my back muscles have been sore. Then around 4pm I began to have anxiety. Just a feeling of nervousness that comes out of no where and relates to nothing that I am thinking. Today, I didn't have any anxiety (or nervous energy as I should call it) all day and then come 3:30, I felt it once again in my stomach. I can't even express with words how much I hate the feeling. If I could never have that feeling again I would be such a happy woman. I should add the past 2 days, I have taken all my herbs at the same time which has been bout 5pm. I took all 3 HH2mcapsukes, all 3 artemesinin, and all my drops at the same time. Once I add in the Buhner herbal capsules I will need to move to taking the capsules 3-4x a day because there are so many that there is no way I could take them all at once. Ideally, I don't want to take them all at once like I have been doing but my days have been so busy that i haven't been home to take them in divided doses. At this moment, which is about an hour after I took all the herbs, I have a big headache that hurts behind the eyes as well as the left side of my head. So symptoms after adding in the artemesinin have been 1) Nervousness/Anxiety 2) Large Muscle Fatigue and 3) major headache. I guess this might confirm the presence of Babesia as my testing indicated I had.

1 comment:

  1. This is just a note to myself. This is information taken from a HealingWell post by Ticker on symptoms of Babesiosis. I am particularly intrigued as large muscle pain is listed and that is the BIG symptom I get when I take the Artemesinin. I have doubted I have had Babesia because I don't have any of the respiratory symptoms like a cough, hard to get a breath in and so on. But this makes me think twice. I do have hormonal imbalance around my time of the month. Definitely. So anyways. Just posted this here as it is of interest to me.

    "Below are some symptoms of Babesiosis:

    Chills
    Fatigue and often excessive sleepiness
    High fever at onset of illness
    Night sweats that are often drenching and profuse
    Severe muscle pains, especially the large muscles of the legs (quads, buttocks, etc.)
    Neurological symptoms often described as "dizzy, tipsy, and spaciness," similar to a sensation of "floating" or "walking off the top of a mountain onto a cloud"
    Depression
    Episodes of breathlessness, "air hunger", and/or cough
    Decreased appetite and/or nausea
    Spleen and/or liver enlargement
    Abnormal labs (low white blood count, low platelet counts, mild elevation of liver enzymes, and elevated sed rate)
    Headaches (migraine-like, persistent, and especially involving the back of the head and upper neck areas)
    Joint pain (more common with Lyme and Bartonella)
    Anxiety/panic (more common with Bartonella)
    Lymph gland swelling (more common with Bartonella and Lyme)".

    ReplyDelete