Green Background

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Depressed

Well this post is hard to write because I like to write more encouraging posts and don't like to focus on the negative. However this is the journey I am on and right now I am experiencing depression. I have had it on and off the past week and it is SO hard. So many things are hurting my feelings right now. A kid kicked my son in the face unprovoked. A friend who had been inviting my daughter over for playdates stopped after I accidentally forgot about one playdates. I also haven't arranged playdates because I never know how I am going to feel with this Lyme stuff but that may come off as disinterest. Today I just had a hard time picking myself up to do or accomplish anything. I just kept thinking negative things about myself all day and about my life. I am hoping this is some sort of passing herx and that tomorrow I will wake up and it will all be gone. It hurts so much to feel depressed inside. I really, really hate it. So that is what I am going through now. I should also say that I am on day 3 of my monthly cycle as well and I am sure that and the Lyme herbs have ALOT to do with how I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment