Green Background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 6 of Artemesinin

So, I am on Day 6 of Art(emsinin). I actually skipped yesterday and I will tell you why. I skipped because I had a really busy day yesterday and a feeling of nervousness all day long. By the time I got home it was late so I decided to take the herbs in the morning. The result of not taking any herbs yesterday is that I didn't have any feelings of nervousness today. I just took all the herbs a couple of hours ago and have a really strong headache right now. Right after taking the herbs I was really nauseous so I layed down a while until that passed. Kids just watched tv while I did so. I had the headache before I took the herbs though but it is worse now. Just took two ibuprofen so we will see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment