Green Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 2 of Buhner Protocol Update

Well, I am halfway through my second week of the Buhner Lyme Protocol. Last week I experienced a lot of fatigue so this week I added in a little more of the Siberian Eleuthero which he recommends for energy and I haven't had much fatigue at all like last week. I upped my dose this week and the day after I began getting a strong headache with pressure behind the eyes. It continued on for a 2nd day and was accompanied by word retrieval issues as well. The next day these symptoms went away so I am assuming this was a small Herxiemer reaction to my increasing the dosage. On the upside, my feet seem to be getting less and less tender, meaning that when I walk they don't hurt as bad and when I wake up in the morning, they aren't as incredibly sore as they have been. I attribute this to the Japanese Knotweed which is supposed to dramatically reduce the inflammation that Lyme Disease and it's co-infections produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment