Green Background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still not doing well

So my period ended yesterday. Today I had nervousness and a feeling of fear when I woke up. I was getting my four kids ready for school and they were all playing with Nerf guns and being quite loud. I found it so hard to concentrate. Even just their normal talking caused me to not be able to concentrate. I have been misplaced my keys several times this past week, overslept the alarm and yesterday I put my foot in my outh and mistook a little boy for a little girl. I probobly put my foot in my mouth because I was feeling all this underlying internal stress, anxiety and depression and wasn't able to think straight during the conversation. Right now I wonder when these feelings will end. They interrupt the rhythm of my life so much. It makes me not want to take any Lyme treatments, not that I would stop but that is how I feel. I wonder if this is a four week symptom flare that Dr. b speaks of in his treatment guidelines or if it is just something else that is related to my period but not to the Lyme. I have no idea. Fact is, I never had this before having Lyme. It still leaves me wondering, and hoping that it is a Lyme flare but worrying that it isn't a flare but just a symptom that will be ongoing the whole treatment. I don't feel like I could handle life if I had to feel like this everyday for the next 2+ years while treating this disease. Well, I actually could handle it if I didn't have to live a normal life and if I had someone taking care of me instead of me taking care of four children. So I guess it boils down to hoping this is the four week Lyme flare and worrying that it isn't the flare but an ongoing symptom because this is actually my fifth week of treatment. Side Note: I have had diarrhea all week long in addition to the worry/depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment