Green Background

Monday, May 14, 2012

Core Vitamin Protocol (and specific symptoms they alleviated)

1) B-Complex - Numbness, Tingling, Adrenal Glands 2) Zinc Piconolate (90mg) - Paranoia, Fear 3) Magnesium (not oxide) - Sciatic Nerve Pain, Mood Swings, Twitches, Energy, Confusion 4) Carlson ACES+Zinc - Energy (Coq10 could synergistically help with energy in conjunction with ACES) 5) NuMedica Mineralplex - Energy 6) Gingko Biloba - Memory 7) 5-HTP - Depression 8) Tyrosine - Anxiety (Tyrosine and 5HTP have to be in balance with each other and my doctor oversees this) 9) Vitamin C - Inflammation, Adrenals When I write that these supplements have helped me I cannot overemphasize just HOW much they truly, truly have helped me. I would be jacked up on a million meds and not able to parent if I did not take these things. They have given me my life back, not 100%, but I am a million times better than I was. I am just now fighting the actual bugs that took me down and depleted my body of the vital nutrients that I so desperately needed to be physically and mentally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment