Green Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yeast and LLND Appointment Update

So my LLND (Lyme Literate Naturopathic Doctor) is prescribing me 2 weeks of daily fluconozole followed by taking 3 fluconozole pills for every week thereafter that I am taking antibiotics. She said if yeast is a problem this early in my antibiotic treatment it is going to be there all along. I am also to delay adding in my third antibiotic, tinidazole, until I am done with the 2 weeks of fluconozole so I need to go pick that up from the pharmacy. The appointment was rather short, just reporting to her symptoms and then arranging the treatment above. However, I did tell her at the beginning that I felt embarrassed that I had e-mailed her twice with worries about my daughter having lyme (she turned out to be negative) and also having the diabetic like symptoms that have for the most part passed. I think that I just am feeling more worried and panicky than normal because I am treating the lyme now and she said that the lyme can do that. Boy, do I know. It isn't bad bad though like I have had it in the past. It is just up but I guess that is a good thing. I just have to be aware and be careful not to over-react and understand this is how it is making me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment