Green Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Feelings

Day 3 of taking Lyme Support (adrographis, cats claw and astralagus) and I have a headache. Last night, I emailed a relative and a friend and for some reason I was verbose and wrote down everything I am doing including the vitamins I am taking and all. No one has written me back. I guess maybe I overwhelmed them. I want them to love to hear about it because that is where I am at but I have to understand they are just not in the same place I am at. I want the affirmation that sharing those things is okay, but instead I don't feel it. Maybe they will write, I don't know but maybe I overwhelmed them. There is also a side of the family that just thinks Lyme may be another one of my rabbit trails even though I haven't been down any. They are not from the East Coast so they just don't know how truly devastating Lyme can be. People on the East Coast have a bit of a better idea. So I guess right now I feel alone. I want everyone to understand, but I need to understand right now that they can't. Saw the movie The Help today. Loved it. But saw it by myself, which is a first in my life. I just couldn't think of a single friend here in Dallas (I only have 1!) that would be interested in seeing it with me and I honestly haven't felt up to it until today even though it came out on Wednesday. The movie theatre at the 12:15 show was packed...there were only a handful of tickets left and I got one and sat in the 2nd row to the front, in the right aisle, next to two other ladies who had went to see the movie by themselves. Can't count on my hands the number of times I was in tears. I guess that book just touched so many people's hearts like mine. Gives me the courage to be different like Skeeter and see change for the good from it. Whatever and wherever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment