Green Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving, moving, moving and Lyme treatment

Well, we will be moving to Perth next year. Excited? Relieved. Hopeful. Weighing the challenge of it all. Been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease. The reason for it all. All the pain. Lyme. I don't really want to move. I want to stay here and treat the heck out of this disease and get better. In Australia, things are twice as expensive and that would include all the medical treatment that insurance doesn't cover. That doesn't excite me. Nor does being on a continent where not a single doctor has experience treating Lyme. But, I have good doctors back home. I'll just have to wake up in the middle of the night to talk with them :-). I am actually so relieved to know what has been plaguing me for these past 4 years. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment