Green Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I feel alone

I feel really alone in this. I don't have a support group that I am a member of. We are moving to Australia at the beginning of the year and I am planning to check out the American Women's Club there but there most likely will not be people who have Lyme Disease there. One of my old best friends wrote and asked if I had started the meds yet and I said "no" because I am starting with herbals first. She also wrote that people start feeling alot better. I hope that is true but I have my doubts with the chronic lyme. After my doctor appointment today I just feel left alone. In my world, people just don't really understand. I have one friend that does BUT she is doing rifing and bio-energetics and that is not the path I am going down for now. I am going to go down the antibiotic pathway so again I feel alone. I think I need to find other's who are doing this with me. I just feel so lonely. I want to be understood. I want to be comforted by someone who knows what it is like but maybe I will be that person that I wanted for me for someone else someday. Oh, and I went 170 over my daily calories for the day...the darn 7 mcnuggets and 1 chicken select from McDonalds. Off to cook dinner for the littles and then put them to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment