Green Background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It takes time to make a change

I have been absorbing information from different raw food and juicing websites. I am going to read the book the Gerson Therapy. A new change I implemented this morning is warm water with lemon (I used lime) first thing in the morning as a tonic and to alkalize my body. It could help with weight loss. That would be great. Right now I am eating about 40% raw, maybe 35%. I am seeking to keeping eating more raw but just educating myself on how to do it. This morning I also read on the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. That may be something I add to my health repertoire in the future. I also am needing to work on the consitpation issue. I only go once a day, in the morning, and with detoxification it is good to go 3 times a day so that toxins released from the Lyme can't re-intoxicate by sitting in the intestines so long that they get reabsorbed. From what I remember acidophilus may help but we shall see. I really need to get moving. Five days ago I exercised - 15 minute walk on the treadmill, a couple sets of push ups and situps and that was it! I think today I need to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment