Green Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Shipping is Free!

Shipping is free for Amazon Prime members. Kevin signed up for Amazon Prime this year so I am making the most of it. Just ordered 7 books from Amazon and 5 of them are about Lyme disease. I think reading and gathering information is part of how I deal with my health issues. Well, I know it is. I have dug myself out of a deep ill-health hole just by studying, trying new things, waiting several months to learn the lasting effects of that particular supplement or vitamin and then adding something else. Some things I know the day of that they don't work. Like when I applied progesterone cream and I was laid flat in bed for two days from it. That was a nightmare! But most things aren't like that. Breakthrough supplements for me? zinc. magnesium. b-5. b-2. vitamin c. aces+zinc. nu medical mineral-plex. natural care 'appetite' homeopathic supplement for energy. fish oil. I think that is what I live off every day. I have just started juicing so that should be interesting. It seems that once you have Lyme...late state...it changes your life forever. As in, the bugs don't all go away but they mostly go away. Hopefully for me...they will all go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment