Green Background

Friday, September 23, 2011

Added in more Rifampin

Well, I just took 2 300mg Rifampin pills instead of the 1 300mg pill I was taking. Hopefully this won't worsen the yeast infection which, btw, I took 1 diflucan pill for today and will take another in 72 hours. My stomach feels sore and tender but I am thinking it is from the increase in yeast. My body doesn't like yeast, it is the thing I am most reactive to via allergy testing, albeit IgG and not IgE although my throat closes a bit when I eat bread products. Anyways, I don't think I have Bartonella because I don't really feel anxious so I am adding in that 2nd pill just to see if it brings out anxiety which could then indicate Bartonella. If it doesn't, I am pretty sure I don't have it, which of course, would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment