Green Background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So far so good on Doxy!!!

Well, this is my 3rd day in on Doxycycline. It is my first Lyme antibiotic. AND! I can report that I had a few brief moments of numbness and tingling in my toes last night but other than that it is all good! And all good I mean that I am feeling a piece of me coming back again that I really didn't know if I would ever get back (it could be the Gingko that I am taking helping as well but I don't think so because I took that a few weeks ago)! I feel creative, I feel motivated and I am walking on my feet with out my flip flops and I don't feel pain! That is great! I have had foot pain for 3 and 1/2 years with about a 5 month period without it. So it's all good news for me on Doxy. I am at 2 100mg pills 2x a day. The next antibiotic I will be adding in about a week is Rifampin. I learned from listening to Dr. Therese Yang's video on Lyme that it needs to be taken 2 hours from Doxy or they will bind! I think my doc forgot to mention that to me. God is good and I think he is helping me - I think it also helps that I am doing chlorella, my vitamin protocol, mineral baths too...

No comments:

Post a Comment