Green Background

Friday, September 16, 2011

Weird Doxy

So the other night (I think it was yesterday or the day before) I was sitting on the couch with my computer and with all the kids who were watching a movie and all of a sudden I just felt big. As if I was almost airy and expanding. That is a first for me. It is like you are being filled with air...it must have been some weird central nervous system effect from the Doxy because it was quite unusual and un-earthly feeling. On another note, my feet seem to be feeling better. I was in the bathroom getting ready and feeling the bath carpet under my toes and thinking "this feels really good". I normally always wear Crocs sandals to help me not feel the pain in my feet when I am walking but I have been noticing it subsiding while on the Doxy so thumbs up. Thumbs down on increased yeast though. I will have to make some dietary changes and get a fluconozole or nystatin prescription because I don't want major flare-ups. Anxiety is down so that is super. Will be adding in 300mg Rifampin here shortly and then upping it to 600mg per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment