Green Background

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gingko Biloba is a POWERHOUSE!!!

Oh my goodness! It has been years, YEARS, since I could remember a persons name when they told me it. I know that sounds terribly rude but it is true. I used to volunteer at a church, and I ran the whole children's ministry and it was then that I began forgetting everyone's names that I met. Not the people I had known or daily interacted with but just the people who dropped their kids off who introduced themselves. That led into now forgetting everyone's name at church that I meet today even though I don't volunteer, don't run anything, but virtually run nothing and do nothing (but be a mom to four children under the age of 9). BUT TODAY, today!, today I remembered someones name that I met. I mean, it stuck like glue. I can hear it and I can remember it. ISN'T THAT AMAZING??? I am freaking out! Because today is the day I took 2 separate doses of gingko biloba (120mg each). I mean, that stuff seriously is a powerhouse if it could get me to remember a random ladies name at church that I spent 2 seconds meeting (if you go to church you may be familiar with the church meet-and-greet they always ask you to do after worship...say "hi" to your neighbor and say "God is going to do big things" or something along those lines (of which I never say, at least most of the time never say). Anyways, I am so impressed and SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment