Green Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Darn Candida!

Ugh! Prolific sweet flavored phlegm. This is so disgusting. I hate it too. But I am figuring out this darn candida thing that has bothered on and off. Throughout pregnancy I would always get this sweet flavored phlegm, nausea and feel unmotived and low. My kids were born with thrush and had to take nystatin. My symptoms always resolved after pregnancy. Thank goodness! Until I got sick. I noticed a pattern of feeling sluggish, down and low accompanied by phlegm. Well guess what I am feeling now? Those very things. But you know what? They started the VERY day my yeast infection went balistic. So I think I have found the culprit. Darn this yeast! I hate it! I don't know how I am going to deal with this if I have to do a year or years of antibiotic therapy with Lyme. Seriously? I am so glad I figured this out and will know how to treat those symptoms if and when they occur in the future but I am not liking it right now!!! I just feel yuck. It's not a herxheimer. It is yeast. If you know me, you know I will be working on a way to beat the yeast but I am sure it will take awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment