Green Background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet, sweet relief

My daughter's visit with the doctor went amazing. I was so supported and got exactly what I came in for - IgeneX testing plus mosquito allergy and IgG levels to see if her immunity is low. It went great. Her blood for IgeneX was drawn today and will be sent out today. How fantastic is that? I am just really blessed. I will probably start her on herbs - astralagus, olive leaf, grapefruit seed extract and maybe something else cat's claw and/or reservatrol. I just feel happy. I took her to the mall and she rode the carousel 3 times, then we went to the Cheesecake Factory where we had a barbeque chicken salad and a slice of original cheesecake to go, and we also watched the kids practicing at the ice skating rink inside the mall. Lastly, we went into the Disney store where she picked out a Snow White doll, not the barbie type, but the really soft ones. It was a great day and I am glad I felt supported as a mom. Before coming home we went into the apartment office to pick up a package that we had a slip for and upon walking out, one of the employees, in a conversation with another employee said "Mom's know their kids better than anyone else". I think that the Holy Spirit may have inspired him to say that because that's how I feel and it is what I needed to hear - especially after taking my daughter into the doctor to have her blood drawn for the first time in her life!!!!

PS - Still no reaction whatsoever from taking Doxycycline. If I do have one it will be coming tomorrow or the next day as I have read it takes about 48-72 hours for a reaction as it takes that long for the lyme spirochetes to die off. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment