Green Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Naturopathic Treatment Update

As I wrote before, I am on week 4 of treatment and I am 5 days in to artemesinin. I noticed about 3 days ago (2 days into artemesinin and 3 weeks into the other treatments) I began to have dry skin above my eye below my eyebrow. When I put on makeup it looks "cakey" becuase the skin is peeling off almost like I have eczema. Just an observation. I am also very tired today, had a burst of worry yesterday, have "headaches" behind my eyes and feel very lethargic as well as having a general headache too. So that is my week 4. Yesterday, I seriously felt like I could use a valium to calm me down I felt so stressed and uptight. It has been a LONG time since I have felt like that. It's gotta be the Lyme treatment, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment