Green Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Emotionally Tired

Went to the pediatrician today and I am too tired to elaborate much but basically he wants my other doc to make a decision on the antibiotics. She doesn't have anything that shouts "lyme" so that is fine. Also Texas is apparently a hostile environment for doctors to treat lyme as no doctors names are found anywhere on the message boards. Nice. So I am having a telephone consult with my naturopath doc to order bloodwork and start herbals for her. I am sure I am just overstressed but I feel like she has something driving her to have all these little outbreaks and things going wrong. She has a bright red nose boil right now and it is making the end of her nose look like Rudolph on one side. I am just exhausted. I was so emotionally anxious about this appt. with her pediatrician because I knew it would be a long shot to get antibiotics in Texas for lyme and it was. I tried. The route of least resistance was not that (!!!) but to go with my established lyme doc even though if I have a phone appt to establish my daughter as a patient I will have to pay $325 out of pocket and it will be non-reimbursable because it wasn't a face to face. If it is lyme, we'll fly them down to see the doctor. That way my hubby, and my other child can have a face to face with the doc as well and then we will be all established via insurance and get 80% reimbursement. Yippee. I am up late again. Not been eating too great. Exhausted because I stayed up late last night listening to a Dr. Terese Yang video and now tonight because I am still a little wound up from today. Take a deep breath. Release. Things will be fine, I know but better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment