Green Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FDA Supplement Ban Bill

If you value taking your supplements and having freedom of choice, like I do, read on. Your supplements are being threatened. According to Mercola, 20,000-40,000 supplements may be pulled from the shelves if this legislation is approved with between 20-40 billion in annual loss to our US economy. My husband takes melatonin every night to get to sleep - this prevents him from having to take an addictive pharmaceutical. I don't even take one pharmaceutical and I have gotten rid of 75% of all my Lyme and co-infection system and can live a pretty stable and normal life through supplements and this is why this matters to me greatly. Check out the video and the information on this link for more:

No comments:

Post a Comment